Saturday 12 May 2012

Taper time!

FINALLY! It's time to taper - woohoo! All the weeks of trying to clock up as many miles as possible are over and I can start to ease off, reassured by the fact that I've done (hopefully) enough mileage over the past 4 months to see me through on M-day! It actually feels abit weird to not be thinking about how I can fit in an hour run here, a two hour run there etc etc - maybe I'm actually missing it?!??!

Had a moment of madness the other day.... I saw that the ballot was open for the 2013 London Marathon and I quickly clicked on the link and read all the details.... sounded amazing and I was daydreaming about what it would be like to do such a famous run.... then fortunately before I finished typing in my details I realised that I was clearly losing my mind! Another marathon??!?! Erm I don't think so! Certainly not in April as I will be spending most of January on honeymoon or generally chilling out in post-wedding calmness! But maybe one day.......? Haha what have I turned into?!?!?! Maybe I'm a running addict?!? Will have to wait and see how I feel on 27 May - I bet I'll be glad I managed to resist signing up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment